Curtain Up for Elegant Maximum Performance.
Monitors have the capacity to sound great this is proverbial with GAE. Paired with an outstanding performance GAE-monitors ever since belong to the universal instrument of stage engineering. Dressed up in a superior design the monitor becomes the gem of each stage.
|Laid-out as low-profile-enclosure the Zoom 12 impresses with optic elegance and extreme potential: curved lines dominate and are carried forward even to the handholds, high performance Neodymium-loudspeakers containing 4 voice coils provide boundless acoustic power. The uncompromising active control is brought to perfection by a detailed tuning of the parameters.|
properties of the Zoom 12 are geared to praxis. A special horn contour achieves a clearly
defined listening range, beyond this focus the acoustic pressure declines evenly. Extreme
sound level reserves are gained by the application of 4 voice coils in the low
and high frequency range, breaking way to the highest performance. Especially strong
Neodymium magnets and optimized controller parameters for an ideal adjustment of the
loudspeakers provide for an excellent dynamic. The construction specialties of the
12 chassis allow a simple equalization.
The extremely small enclosure is easy to be carried and impresses by a high stability providing the well-known GAE-enclosure qualities. The monitor is offered optionally as right or left version which enables a symmetrical positioning. Threaded flanges offer horizontal mounting by using an optional yoke.
· uncompromising active control
· frequency and time equalization allow a maximum acoustic feedback security and best possible quality of transmission
· towering dispersion-symmetry of the horn in horizontal and vertical direction
· perfect acoustic shift between LF- and HF-driver
· excellent speech clarity
· high power output > 130 dB (1m)
· elegant and compact enclosure-design
· ideal for ambitious monitor-tasks in the high power range
BACK WAVELINE SYSTEM SUBLOW PROSTAGE IMPRINT